COME

"Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD...He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths." Micah 4:2

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Fully convinced that He is ABLE...

"I know whom I have believed and I'm persuaded that HE is able..."
Am I truly persuaded?
Is my God ABLE?
In a culture that constantly ambushes my mustard seed faith - 


Scripture declares...
1. He is able to DO MORE than you ask or imagine. (Eph 3:20)
2. He is able to MAKE all grace ABOUND to you (2 Cor 9:8)
3. He is able to HELP them who are being tempted (Heb 2:18)
4. He is able to SAVE them who draw near to God through Jesus Christ (Heb 7:21)
5. He is able to KEEP you from stumbling & (He is able to) present you faultless (Jude 24)
6. He is able to GUARD what has been entrusted (2 Tim 2:12)
7. He is able to BRING everything under His control & by that same power 
               transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like His glorious body (Phil 3:21)
As I edited this post, a friend posted this on FB as her
"unofficial life verse"

Jesus asks...
"Do you believe I AM ABLE to do this?"
                        Yes, LORD!
"According to your faith will it be done to you."   (Matt 9:28-29)

I love when the Holy Spirit uses someone to affirm what He just pointed out to me from Scriptures!

Just look at this verse...(Thank you for putting this on FB today, Mandy!)

Wished you were strong in your faith?
"GIVE GLORY to GOD!!

"AND his faith grew stronger as he gave glory to God, being fully convinced that HE is ABLE to do what HE had promised." Rom 4:20-21

and I sing...
"To God be the glory, great things He has done! 
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son. 
Who yielded His Life an atonement for sin, 
And opened the life gate that all may go in!

O perfect redemption, the purchase of blood,      
to every believer the promise of God;                   
the vilest offender who truly believes,
that moment from Jesus a pardon receives.

Great things he has taught us! Great things He has done! And great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son. But purer and higher and greater will be our wonder, our transport when Jesus we see! 


No comments: